Detective Dan solves the case of the lost treasure map and shares a Bible verse about sharing with his friend Bernard.
"For ages 4-8"--Cover p. .
- LCC: PZ7
- Dewey Decimal: [E]
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 45 p. : col. ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Mystery and detective stories
- Lost and found possessions -- Fiction
- Sharing -- Fiction
- Christian life -- Fiction
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books