Dermoscopy: The Essentials presents the practical guidance you need to master this highly effective, cheaper, and less invasive alternative to biopsy. Drs. Peter Soyer, Giuseppe Argenziano, Rainer Hofmann-Wellenhof, and Iris Zalaudek explain all aspects of performing dermoscopy and interpreting results. With approximately 50% new clinical and dermoscopic images, valuable pearls and checklists, and access to the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, you'll have everything you need to diagnose earlier and more accurately. Avoid diagnostic pitfalls through pearls that explain how to accurately use dermoscopy and highlight common mistakes. Master all aspects of performing dermoscopy and interpreting the results with easy-to-use "traffic light" systems and checklists for quick and effective learning. Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image gallery. Diagnose more accurately using the expanded section on testing tools for extra guidance on difficult cases. Gain a better visual understanding with approximately 50% new clinical and dermoscopic images that depict the appearance of benign and malignant lesions and feature arrows and labels to highlight important manifestations. Get better diagnostic results for less by learning how to successfully perform dermoscopy with this portable, to-the-point resource
- Dewey Decimal: 616
- Physical Description: 7.4"x9.6"x0.5"; 1.4 lb; 248 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-08-17
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books