Demographic Challenges for the 21st Century: A State of the Art in Demography
Inspired by the work of Ron Lesthaeghe, retired Belgian professor of demography and social science research methodology, this collection of contributions is also based on a conference entitled "Demographic Challenges for the 21st Century: A State of the Art in Demography." During Ron Lesthaeghes tenure, he established himself as a scholar, publishing highly influential work that changed the face of demography and founded the research group, Interface Demography. Most of his research was in the various subfields of demography: historical, social, and economic, and mainly covered populations of Europe and of sub-Saharan Africa. He also researched the fields of cultural change in Europe and of ethnic minority studies. This book offers a collection of tributes to his contribution to demography, presented by leading international demographers.
- Dewey Decimal: 304.6
- Physical Description: 6.1"x9.3"x0.7"; 1.0 lb; 256 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-04-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books