Includes bibliographical references (p. 161-166) and index. The development paradigm and its politics -- Confusion of agendas -- Improbable strategies -- Blocked options -- The residual option.
- LCC: HC800
- Dewey Decimal: 339.96
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 173 p. ; 24 cm.
- Africa -- Economic policy
- Pressure groups -- Africa
- Economic development -- Political aspects
- Africa -- Politics and government -- 1960
- Democracy -- Africa
- Africa -- Economic conditions -- 1960
- Africa -- Economoc conditions -- 1960
- Africa -- Colonial influence
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books