Covering the latest topics and trends, offering the best competency-based procedures, and providing the most innovative technology, it is easy to see why Delmar�s Comprehensive Medical Assisting: Administrative and Clinical Competencies is the most dynamic learning package for medical assisting. In this edition, learn the most current information and procedures necessary to succeed in the medical office. Use the accompanying interactive software programs to translate this knowledge to simulated, real-world environments, and apply critical thinking skills through electronic health records (EHR) software.
- Dewey Decimal: 610
- Physical Description: 8.7"x11.1"x2.4"; 7.3 lb; 1552 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2009-03-16
- Medicine -- Administration & Policy -- General
- Medicine -- Allied Health Professions -- Medical Assistants
- Medicine -- Nursing -- Medical & Surgical
- Medicine -- Nursing -- General
- Medicine -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Administration & Medicine Economics -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Allied Health Professions -- Medical Assistants
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Nursing -- Medical & Surgical
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Nursing -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books