American coverlets and their weavers: coverlets from the collection of Foster and Muriel McCarl including a dictionary of more than 700 weavers
Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: NK8912
- Dewey Decimal: 746.9/7/0973074
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 247 p. : ill.
- Edition Info: (Ohio University)
- Cartography -- United States -- History -- 17th century
- Cartography -- Europe -- History -- 17th century
- United States -- Maps -- Early works to 1800
- McCarl, Foster -- Art collections
- McCarl, Muriel -- Art collections
- Coverlets -- United States -- History
- Coverlets -- Private collections -- United States
- Weavers -- United States -- Biography -- Dictionaries
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books