Includes bibliographical references (p. 233-281) and index. 1. The Rhetorical Ecology of Science -- 2. Philosophical Perspectives: Of Propositions, Procedures, and Politics -- 3. Historical and Social Studies of Science and Their Rhetorical Reconstructions -- 4. Demarcating Science Rhetorically -- 5. The Rhetorical Construction of Science and Creation Science -- 6. Demarcating Cold Fusion: Rationality, Material Interests, and "Good Science" -- Postscript: Stabilizations and Provocations.
- LCC: Q175
- Dewey Decimal: 501/.4
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vii, 292 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books