Collection of papers presented to W. Baxter on the occasion of his retirement from his chair of accounting at the London School of Economics, University of London. Includes bibliographical references. Bird, P. Standard accounting practice.--Bromwich, M. Measurement of divisional performance in the long run.--Carsberg, B. The role of the valuation model in the analysis of investment decisions.--De Ste. Croix, G. E. M. Ancient Greek and Roman maritime loans.--Dev, S. Ratio analysis and the prediction of company failure.--Edey, H. Deprival value and financial accounting.--Flower, J. A note on capital and income in the law of trusts.--Gould, J. R. Opportunity cost: the London tradition.--Kitchen, J. Lawrence Dicksee, depreciation, and the double-account system.--Solomons, D. Corporate social performance: a new dimension in accounting reports?--Yamey, B. S. Pious inscriptions; confused accounts; classification of accounts: three historical notes.
- LCC: HF5629
- Dewey Decimal: 657/.01
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 163 p. 25 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books