Catalog of an exhibition held at the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2004-Jan. 9, 2005; Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, Feb. 26-June 5, 2005; Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, July 1-Oct. 30, 2005. Includes bibliographical references (p. 158-159) and index.
- LCC: N6537
- Dewey Decimal: 709/.2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 431 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 31 cm.
- Edition Info: (Yale : hardcover : alk. paper)
- Amazon.com -- Arts & Photography -- Art -- Museums & Collections -- General
- Amazon.com -- Arts & Photography -- Artists, A-Z -- General
- Flavin, Dan,1933-Catalogues raisonn�
- Light art -- United States -- Catalogs
- Installations (Art) -- United States -- Catalogs
- Flavin, Dan,1933-Catalogues raisonn�s
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books