Cyriacus of Ancona's journeys in the Propontis and the Northern Aegean, 1444-1445
Contains texts in Latin transcribed from various ms. sources Includes bibliographical references and index
- LCC: Q11
- Dewey Decimal: 081 s
- Language: lat
- Physical Description: viii, 90 p. : ill ; 26 cm.
- Inscriptions, Greek -- Aegean Sea region
- Inscriptions, Latin -- Aegean Sea region
- Aegean Sea Region -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books