Cutting the body: representing woman in Baudelaire's poetry, Truffaut's cinema, and Freud's psychoanalysis
Includes bibliographical references (p. -215) and index.
- LCC: PQ2191
- Dewey Decimal: 841/.8
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 219 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Baudelaire, Charles,1821-1867 -- Criticism and interpretation
- Truffaut, Fran�ois -- Criticism and interpretation
- Freud, Sigmund,1856-1939
- Body, Human -- Symbolic aspects
- Woman (Philosophy)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books