Crossing the bridge: the educational leadership of First Nations women
"A dissertation submitted in parial fulfillment of the requirements for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the Dept. of Educational Psychology and Leadership Studies. Thesis (Ph.D)--University of Victoria, 2007. Includes bibliographical references. Also issued online. Photocopy.Ann Arbor, Mich. :UMI Dissertation Services,2007.ix, 308 p. ; 22 cm.
- LCC: E98
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 v.
- Indian women -- British Columbia -- Social conditions
- Educational leadership -- British Columbia
- Indian women -- British Columbia -- Biography
- Women in community development -- British Columbia
- Electronic texts
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books