Rev. ed. of: Harry Potter's world. 2003. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: PR6068
- Dewey Decimal: 823/.914
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 354 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Children's Books -- Literature -- Children's Literature Guides
- Children's Books -- Series -- Fantasy & Adventure -- Harry Potter Books -- Paperback
- Literature & Fiction -- World Literature -- British -- General
- Literature & Fiction -- World Literature -- British -- General AAS
- Literature & Fiction -- World Literature -- United States -- History & Criticism -- Literary Theory
- Nonfiction -- Education -- General
- Nonfiction -- Education -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Education -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Education -- General AAS
- Rowling, J. K. -- Criticism and interpretation
- Rowling, J. K. -- Characters -- Harry Potter
- Children -- Books and reading -- English-speaking countries
- Children's stories, English -- History and criticism
- Fantasy fiction, English -- History and criticism
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character)
- Wizards in literature
- Magic in literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books