Includes bibliographical references. The rediscovery of violence in America: Frantz, J. B. The frontier tradition, an invitation to violence. Bettelheim, B. Violence, a neglected mode of behavior.--Geis, G. Violence in American society. Glaser, D. Violence and the city.--The dilemmas of crime prevention: National Advisory Commission on Criminal Justice Standards and Goals. A national strategy to reduce crime. Empey, L. T. Crime prevention, the fugitive utopia.--New offenders/new crimes: Adler, F. Sisters in crime. Quinney. R. Crime in the American State. Lieberman, J. K. How the government breaks the law.
- LCC: HV6789
- Dewey Decimal: 364/.973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 206 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: $3.95
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books