Cree narrative: expressing the personal meanings of events
"This book is an expanded and edited version of Canadian Ethnology Service Paper no. 30, published by the National Museum of Man in the Mercury Series in 1975"--T.p. verso. Includes bibliographical references (p. -279) and index.
- Dewey Decimal: 970/.004/973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 285 p. : ill., map, ports. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (bound)
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books