Creating states: studies in the performative language of John Milton and William Blake
Includes bibliographical references (p. -237) and index.
- LCC: PR3596
- Dewey Decimal: 821.009
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 245 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (acid-free paper)
- Milton, John,1608-1674 -- Language
- Blake, William,1757-1827 -- Language
- Milton, John,1608-1674 -- Langue
- Blake, William,1757-1827 -- Langue
- English poetry -- History and criticism
- English language -- Versification
- Visions in literature
- Performative (Philosophy)
- Speech acts (Linguistics)
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books