Creating picturesque America: monument to the natural and cultural landscape
Includes bibliographical references (p. 363-373) and index.
- LCC: E168
- Dewey Decimal: 741.6/4/097309034
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 383 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Body, Human (Philosophy)
- Self (Philosophy)
- Body, Human -- Political aspects
- Picturesque America
- Illustrated books -- United States -- History -- 19th century
- Illustration of books -- 19th century -- United States
- Book industries and trade -- United States -- History -- 19th century
- United States -- Pictorial works
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books