Creating health behavior change: how to develope community-wide programs for youth
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- LCC: RJ101
- Dewey Decimal: 362.2/2/0835
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix,139 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (acid-free paper)
- Community health services for children
- Health Promotion
- Health education
- Health behavior in adolescence
- Child health services
- Health behavior in children
- Community Mental Health Services -- Adolescence
- Community Mental Health Services -- Child
- Health Behavior -- Adolescence
- Health Behavior -- Child
- Health Education -- Adolescence
- Health Education -- Child
- Health Promotion -- Adolescence
- Health Promotion -- Child
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books