CRC handbook of fundamental spectroscopic correlation charts
"The handbook provides useful analysis and assignment of spectra and structural elucidation of organic and organometallic molecules. The correlation charts are compiled from an extensive search of spectroscopic literature and contain current, detailed information that includes new results for many compounds. The handbook also includes graphical data charts for nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of the most useful nuclei, as well as infrared, ultraviolet, and mass spectrometry data for analyses and structural determinations using multiple techniques."--BOOK JACKET.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes. Ch. 1. Ultraviolet-visible spectrophotometry -- Ch. 2. Infrared spectrophotometry -- Ch. 3. Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy -- Ch. 4. Mass spectrometry -- Ch. 5. Laboratory safety -- Ch. 6. Unite conversions and physical constants.
- LCC: QD95.5
- Dewey Decimal: 543/.5
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 225 p. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Spectrum analysis -- Statistical methods -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Spectrum analysis -- Statistical methods -- Tables
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books