Crafting and implementing strategy: what every manager should know
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 307-313. Introduction: What is Strategy and Who Is Responsible for Devising It? -- Ch. 1. The Five Strategy-Related Tasks That Managers Have to Do -- Ch. 2. The Three Strategy-Making Tasks: Developing a Strategic Vision, Setting Objectives, and Crafting a Strategy -- Ch. 3. Thinking Strategically about Industry and Competitive Conditions -- Ch. 4. Thinking Strategically about a Company's Situation -- Ch. 5. Strategy and Competitive Advantage -- Ch. 6. Matching Strategy to a Company's Situation -- Ch. 7. Corporate Diversification Strategies -- Ch. 8. Evaluating the Strategy of a Diversified Company -- Ch. 9. Implementing Strategy: Core Competencies, Reengineering, and Structural Design -- Ch. 10. Implementing Strategy: Budgets, Policies, Best Practices, Support Systems, and Rewards -- Ch. 11. Implementing Strategy: Culture and Leadership.
- LCC: HD30.28
- Dewey Decimal: 658.4/012
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 323 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- General
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Systems & Planning
- Strategic planning
- Strategic planning -- Case studies
- Business planning
- Business planning -- Case studies
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books