Courtroom Evidence Handbook, 2011-2012 Student Edition
Designed both for law student advocates and students enrolled in traditional evidence courses, this handbook provides full coverage of courtroom evidence procedures, rules, and law. It contains the Federal Rules of Evidence, including recent and pending amendments; offers rule-by-rule commentary, serving as a mini-treatise on federal rules; and covers objections and responses. It is indispensable for students participating in a mock trial, going to court as part of a clinical program, or trying to understand the law of evidence. It also helps students bridge the gap from understanding the law of evidence to understanding how to perform at trial.
- Dewey Decimal: 347
- Physical Description: 7.3"x10.0"x0.9"; 1.8 lb; 550 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-04-19
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books