Cook, Eat, Thrive: Vegan Recipes from Everyday to Exotic (Tofu Hound Press)
Encouraging chefs to savor the cooking process, this collection of recipes provides distinctive meals using fresh, flavorful ingredients. Drawing from a variety of influences, this lively compendium features a diversity of innovative vegan dishes, ranging from well-known favorites such as Buttermilk Biscuits with Southern Style Gravy and Barbecue Ranch Salad to more exotic fare such as Palm Heart Ceviche and Italian Cornmeal Cake with Roasted Apricots and Coriander Crème Anglaise. Offering a wider culinary horizon with internationally inspired dishes, this reference is ideal for creating cuisine that allows people, animals, and the environment to fully thrive. With planned menus for all occasions, clear symbols for recipes that are raw, low-fat, soy-free, and wheat-free, and a section on making basics like seitan and nondairy milks, this is an essential handbook for those interested in cooking the very best vegan food.
- Dewey Decimal: 613
- Physical Description: 224 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-01-01
- Cooking, Food & Wine -- Vegetables & Vegetarian -- General
- Cooking, Food & Wine -- Vegetables & Vegetarian -- General AAS
- Cooking, Food & Wine -- General
- Health, Mind & Body -- Diets & Weight Loss -- Diets -- Vegan
- Health, Mind & Body -- Nutrition -- General
- Health, Mind & Body -- Nutrition -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books