Includes bibliographical references and index.; Bases for enforcing promises -- Creating contractual obligations -- Statutes of frauds -- Policing the bargaining process -- Determining the parties' obligations under the contract: ascertaining, interpreting, and supplementing the agreement -- Limits on the bargain and its performance -- Remedies for breach -- Performance and breach -- Basic assumptions: mistake, impracticability and frustration -- Third parties: rights and responsibilities.
- LCC: KF801.A7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xlvii, 1030 p. :
- Edition Info: 8th ed.;
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books