Contract Law: Selected Source Materials Annotated, 2012
This best-selling supplement contains materials that can be used with any contracts casebook. Recent editions have received a significant makeover while retaining the basic, popular features. Most notably, the supplement now includes short annotations that introduce each selection. These annotations put each selection in context by explaining its origins, central purpose(s), scope of application, and current legal status. Students will better understand the selection's point, purpose, and content; and teachers will have less need to explain an assigned selection's context. In addition, the authors have thoroughly updated the content. It includes excerpts from the European Union's 2011 Directive on Consumer Rights and the European Commission's proposal for a European sales law. The new annotations, conjoined with its inclusiveness, currency, and convenience, provide a significant comparative advantage over competing volumes and materials.
- Physical Description: 640 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-06-29
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books