Includes bibliographical references. Changes in the Westphalian order / James A. Caporaso -- Westphalian deferral / David L. Blaney and Naeem Inayatullah -- End of empire and the extension of the Westphalian system / Hendrik Spruyt -- Popes, kings, and endogenous institutions / Bruce Bueno de Mesquita -- Environment, wealth, and authority / Karen T. Litfin -- Sovereignty bargains in regional intergration / Walter Mattli -- Changing the rules / Kurt Burch.
- LCC: JC137
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 210 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- State, The -- History
- Legitimacy of governments -- History
- Nationalism -- History
- Power (Philosophy)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books