Includes bibliographical references. Graph powers / N. Alon -- Prime factorization of a uniform random integer / R. Arratia -- Tic-tac-toe / J. Beck -- A state space definition of the HOMFLY invariant / B. Bollob�s, L. Pebody, D. Weinreich -- Better bounds for max cut / B. Bollob�s and A.D. Scott -- Random colorings of a Cayley tree / G.R. Brightwell and P. Winkler -- On the expected incremental cost of a minimum assignment / D. Coppersmith and G.B. Sorkin -- On concentration of probability / S. Janson.
- LCC: QA164
- Dewey Decimal: 511/.6
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 301 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books