Contagion: sexuality, disease, and death in German idealism and romanticism
Includes bibliographical references (p. -234) and index.
- LCC: B2748
- Dewey Decimal: 113/.092/243
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 243 p. ; 24 cm.
- Novalis,1772-1801 -- Contributions in philosophy of nature
- Schelling, Friedrich Wilhelm Joseph von,1775-1854 -- Contributions in philosophy of nature
- Hegel, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich,1770-1831 -- Contributions in philosophy of nature
- Philosophy of nature -- Germany -- History -- 18th century
- Philosophy of nature -- Germany -- History -- 19th century
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books