Consumer Mathematics, Volume One. Staff Development Program 1986-1987
This document describes one of the second-year courses meeting the two-year mathematics high school requirement satisfying the New York Regents Action Plan. This handbook is designed to meet the needs of teachers who will be teaching the Consumer Mathematics course. The handbook, for use with staff development programs, has five main sections: (1) program scope and sequence; (2) overview of consumer mathematics course; (3) specific activities for consumers mathematics; (4) classroom management for consumer mathematics; and (5) computer applications in consumer mathematics. These sections include background information, lesson descriptions, homework assignments, worksheets, and tests. (PK)
Availability: New York City Board of Education, Division Curriculum & Instruction, 131 Livingston St., Brooklyn, NY 11201 ($8.00).ericd ERIC Note: For related documents, see SE 048 797-798.ericd Access rights: No.ericd Practitioners.ericd Teachers.ericd Microfiche.[Washington D.C.]:ERIC Clearinghousemicrofiches : positive.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 105 p.
- Classroom Techniques
- Computer assisted instruction
- Computer Uses in Education
- Consumer education
- High schools
- Inservice Teacher Education
- Mathematical Applications
- Mathematics Curriculum
- Mathematics Instruction
- Mathematics teachers
- Mathematics Tests
- Money Management
- Secondary Education
- Secondary School Mathematics
- Staff Development
- Consumer Mathematics
- New York City Board of Education
- Guides, Classroom -- Teacher
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books