"Originally presented as papers at the annual conference of the British Sociological Association (BSA), held at the University of Edinburgh, 6-9 April 1998. The theme of that conference was 'Making Sense of the Body: Theory, Research and Practice'" - preface and acknowledgements. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Dewey Decimal: 305.3
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xix, 253 p. : ill., port. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (cased) :�45.00
- Sex role -- Congresses
- Body, Human (Philosophy) -- Congresses
- Feminist geography -- Congresses
- Masculinity -- Congresses
- Sexism in sociobiology -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books