Constitutional Law: Themes for the Constitution's Third Century (American Casebook)
With its distinctively contemporary focus, this book uses cutting-edge issues in constitutional law to introduce students to the ongoing debates about the Supreme Court and its proper role in American society. This edition includes the latest decisions on the War on Terror, gay marriage, federalism, property rights, free speech, and discrimination law. It also includes enriched historical materials and complete coverage of all the major doctrinal areas.
- Dewey Decimal: 342
- Physical Description: 7.7"x10.1"x2.1"; 5.0 lb; 1425 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2009-05-27
- Law -- Constitutional Law -- General
- Law -- Constitutional Law -- General AAS
- Law -- General
- Law -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Constitutional Law -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Constitutional Law -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books