Connecticut historical collections, containing a general collection of interesting facts, traditions, biographical sketches, anecdotes, etc., relating to the history and antiquities of every town in Connecticut, with geographical descriptions
Cover title. "A facsimile reprint." "Originally published and sold at New Haven by John W. Warner and at Hartford by A. Willard in 1836. Published in an improved edition, with additional engravings in New Haven by Durrie & Peck and J.W. Barber in 1849."
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 560 p. : ill., plates, fold. map. ; 23 cm.
- Connecticut -- History
- Connecticut -- Description and travel
- Connecticut -- History, Local
- Connecticut -- Census, 1840
- Connecticut -- Biography
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books