The new edition contains added materials on complex litigation and conflicts in cyberspace, federal state conflicts and the extraterritorial reach of the Constitution, incorporating recently decided Supreme Court cases. In addition, there is expanded treatment of recent family law issues, including: interstate dissolution, child custody, adoption and same-sex couples. This edition continues the tradition of organizing the teaching of conflicts around the broad themes reflected in different intellectual approaches to the problem.
- Dewey Decimal: 340
- Physical Description: 7.5"x10.0"x1.4"; 3.2 lb; 984 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-04-07
- Law -- Perspectives on Law -- Conflict of Laws
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Perspectives on Law -- Conflict of Laws
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books