An introduction to computational chemistry, molecular orbital calculations and molecular mechanics. This second edition takes in recent developments in hardware and software. The book includes a disk with about 50 complete projects and selected output files suitable for self-study.
- Physical Description: 247 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1994-01
- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Chemistry -- Physical & Theoretical
- Science -- Chemistry -- Physical & Theoretical -- General
- Science -- Chemistry -- General & Reference
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books