Written by an unparalleled team of authors with a wide range of backgrounds and expertise, Comprehensive Criminal Procedure, Third Edition, is a sophisticated cases-and-notes book that covers all the main topics for comprehensive criminal procedure courses, including police practices, pretrial, trial, and appellate and collateral review. The third edition has been updated throughout, and a number of chapters have been substantially revised to reflect recent developments. The authors have carefully edited all of the cases and notes to allow the addition of new material without significantly lengthening the book. In addition, Andrew Leipold, one of the nation's leading criminal procedure scholars, joins the author team, bringing a wealth of knowledge and teaching experience to the new edition.
- Dewey Decimal: 340
- Physical Description: 7.2"x10.2"x2.2"; 4.9 lb; 1598 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2011-07-06
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books