Important new cases, including Kentucky v. King (on the "exigent circumstances" exception to the warrant requirement in the context of "police-manufactured" exigency), Davis v. United States (on the "good faith" exception to the exclusionary rule in the context of reliance on a judicial precedent that is later overruled), J.D.B. v. North Carolina (on the meaning of "custody" for Miranda purposes in the context of a juvenile suspect), Michigan v. Bryant (on the meaning of "testimony" for purposes of Crawford and the Confrontation Clause in the context of a dying declaration), and Bullcoming v. New Mexico (on the admissibility of a lab report, under Crawford and the Confrontation Clause, where the report is introduced through the trial testimony of a lab supervisor). Full coverage of relevant statutes and court rules.
- Dewey Decimal: 340
- Physical Description: 1014 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-08-17
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books