Each vol. has also special title. Vol. 13: 3rd ed. Editors vary. Errata inserted in v. 13. Vols. 19A- published by Elsevier Scientific Pub. Co., Amsterdam, New York. Includes bibliographies and indexes. section 1. Physico-chemical and organic aspects of biochemistry (4 v.) -- section 2. Chemistry of biological compounds (7 v.) -- section 3. Biochemical reaction mechanisms (5 v.) -- section 4. Metabolism (6 v.) -- section 5. Chemical biology (10 v.) -- section 6. A history of biochemistry (7 v.)
- LCC: QD415
- Dewey Decimal: 574.19/2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v. in : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (v.19,pt.B2)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books