Complex dilemmas in group therapy: pathways to resolution
Includes bibliographical references and indexes. Boundary issues: overview: creating the group envelope / Barbara Cohn -- Dilemmas: sizing up the group / Steven Haut, Jeanne Pasternak -- Show me the money / Elaine Jean Cooper, Steven Krugman -- All for one and one for some? / David Hawkins, Victor Schermer -- Difficult patients: overview: treating difficult patients in group / J. Scott Rutan -- Dilemmas: angry Angela and controlling Connie / Anne Alonso, Hillel Swiller -- All about Adam / Arnold Cohen, Elizabeth Shapiro -- Getting our affairs in order / Earl Hopper, Suzanne Cohen -- Complex defenses: overview: unraveling projective identification and enactment / Robert Weber -- Dilemmas: Axis II had me spinning / Hylene Dublin, Kathleen Ulman -- Will the real expert please stand up? / Allan Gelber, Marsha Vannicelli -- Serial scapegoating / David Altfeld, Bonnie Buchele -- Destructive forces: overview: destructive forces in group therapy / Morris Nitsun -- Dilemmas: Cuckoo interrupted / Yvonne Agazarian, Walter Stone -- Does anyone want group? / Nina Fieldsteel, Anthony Joyce -- A sinking depression / Richard Billow, Jerome Gans -- Powerful therapist reactions: overview: containing and using powerful therapist reactions / Eleanor Counselman -- Dilemmas: legally incompetent? / Sally Barlow & Shawn Taylor, Macario Giraldo -- Fear and loathing / Barry Helfmann, Robert Klein -- Tolerating the intolerable / Allan Elfant, Harold Bernard -- Self disclosure: overview: how far should I go? / Joel C. Frost -- Dilemmas: breaking up the family or the fantasy? / Sara Emerson, Gil Spielberg -- If I did it, why can't you? / Marti Kranzberg, Meg Sharpe -- Sharing at the exit / Bernard Frankel, Brenda Smith -- Time-limited group therapy: overview: working with the clock ticking / Ted Powers -- Dilemmas: stand by your stance / Ramon Ganzarain, William Piper -- Manage my stress / Pamela Enders, Arthur Horne -- Containing contagion / Helen Riess, Mark Sorensen.
- LCC: RC488
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxii, 290 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (hardback : alk. paper)
- Group psychotherapy -- Methodology
- Grouo psychotherapy -- Case studies
- Psychotherapy, Group -- methods
- Group psychotherapy -- Case studies
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books