In this title, step-by-step sequences explain techniques for collecting and preparing your own dyestuffs, colour matching, and methods both solid and semi-solid dyeing. Whether you are looking to start from scratch or pick up some new, expert skills, this comprehensive guide will give you everything you need to start getting creative - the natural way. Using natural dyes to create your own unique fabrics, yarn and fibre is simple and affordable. This book will make you want to start right now.
- Physical Description: 8.4"x9.9"x0.5"; 1.2 lb; 144 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-02-10
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books