Competing constitutional visions: the Meech Lake accord
Includes some text in French. Papers originally presented at an inter-disciplinary symposium held at the University of Toronto on October 30, 1987. Includes bibliographical references.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 328 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (bound)
- Canada -- Constitution Act, 1982 -- Congresses
- Canada -- British North America Act -- Congresses
- Great Britain -- British North America Act -- Congresses
- Federal-provincial relations -- Canada -- Congresses
- Federal government -- Canada -- Congresses
- Canada -- Constitutional law -- Amendments -- Congresses
- Civil rights -- Canada -- Congresses
- Constitutional amendments -- Canada -- Congresses
- Constitutional law -- Canada -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books