Compass Points is a radical new history of the twentieth century. Each section, organized by decade, grapples with crucial developments in politics, economics, society and culture--in Canada and abroad. Featuring 107 original essays, Compass Points is an ideal guide for both students and the general reader. A timely resource for those looking to get a fix on the past and find their bearings for the future.
- Dewey Decimal: 629
- Physical Description: 408 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1999-12-30
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books