Comparing Crime Data in Europe: Official Crime Statistics and Survey Based Data (Criminological Studies)
Evaluating the data collected in a number of European countriesincluding France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and Switzerlandthis volume accounts for the comparisons performed between official criminal statistics and victimization surveys. Using the alternative measurement methods developed in the second half of the 20th century, the contributions within appraise crime data by way of comparison, rather than mere juxtaposition as in previous assessments. Contributors to this analysis include Marcelo F. Aebi, Bruno Aubusson de Cavarlay, Sandrine Haymoz, Mike Hough, Martin Killias, Philippe Lamon, Paul Norris, Joachim Obergfell-Fuchs, Giovanni Sacchini, Jan Van Dijk, Karin Wittebrood, and Renée Zauberman.
- Dewey Decimal: 310
- Physical Description: 6.1"x9.4"x0.5"; 0.5 lb; 146 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-04-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books