This book enlarges the perspective of comparative law to include the experiences of the non-Western world, which increasingly occupies the center stage in a global approach to the law. Accordingly, the book incorporates diverse legal materials from Asia, Africa, and Latin America. In addition, it includes a greatly enhanced methodological discussion that brings the book up-to-date with the latest debates in the field.
- Dewey Decimal: 340
- Physical Description: 7.9"x10.1"x1.8"; 4.2 lb; 1026 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2009-07-24
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books