Commercial contracting: sales, leases, and computer information
Includes bibliographical references and index. Ch. 1. Jurisprudence of Article 2 -- ch. 2. Contracting -- ch. 3. Contract terms -- ch. 4. Title -- ch. 5. Delivery obligations and risk of loss -- ch. 6. Repudiation, excuse, and breach -- ch. 7. Remedies.
- LCC: KF915
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 v. (various pagings) ; 26 cm. + teacher's manual.
- Sales -- United States -- States -- Cases
- Leases -- United States -- States -- Cases
- Electronic commerce -- United States -- Cases
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books