Commercial and Debtor-Creditor Law: Selected Statutes, 2012
The 2012 edition combines the most useful statutes for courses in contracts, commercial law, secured transactions, commercial paper, sales, bankruptcy, debtor-creditor law, and corporate reorganizations. An informed compilation of the major statutes affecting commercial and debtor-creditor law, the text: Integrates the relevant provisions of Dodd-Frank, including those soon to become effectiveAdds Regulation EAllows fast, easy, and informed researchCovers provisions, regulations, statutes, and codesUses as its principal text the standard version of the Uniform Commercial Code, reflecting the law as currently enacted in most statesIncludes proposed revisions in an appendix.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 6.7"x9.9"x1.9"; 5.2 lb; 2160 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-07-13
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books