Includes bibliographical references (p. 600-630) and index. Foreword -- Introduction -- Atlas organization and methods -- Results -- Folio of habitat photographs -- The Colorado environment -- Post-settlement changes to Colorado habitats -- Colorado ornithologists -- Species accounts -- Supplemental species accounts -- Appendices -- Citations and references -- Index -- Atlas authors.
- LCC: QL684
- Dewey Decimal: 598/.09788
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 636 p. : ill. (some col.), maps (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Birds -- Colorado
- Birds -- Colorado -- Geographical distribution
- Birds -- Colorado -- Geographical distribution -- Maps
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books