Color woodcut international: Japan, Britain, and America in the early twentieth century
Editor from t.p. verso. Published on the occasion of an exhibition held at the Chazen Museum of Art, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Dec. 9, 2006-Feb. 25, 2007. Includes bibliographical references and index. Impressions of Japan : print interactions East and West / by Kendall H. Brown -- Temptation of the East : the influence of Japanese color woodcuts on British printmaking / by Nancy Green -- The spread of style : Americans and the color woodcut of the early twentieth century / by Andrew Stevens -- Catalogue -- Exhibition checklist.
- LCC: NE1323
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 139 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 28 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Arts & Photography -- History & Criticism -- General
- Arts & Photography -- History & Criticism -- Regional -- Asian
- Arts & Photography -- Museums & Collections -- General
- Arts & Photography -- Museums & Collections -- Museums -- Exhibition Catalogs -- General
- Arts & Photography -- Design & Decorative Arts -- Graphic Design -- Printmaking
- Arts & Photography -- General
- Arts & Photography -- Other Media -- Prints
- History -- Asia -- Japan
- History -- Europe -- England -- General
- Home & Garden -- Crafts & Hobbies -- Printmaking
- Chazen Museum of Art -- Exhibitions
- Wood-engraving, Japanese -- 20th century -- Exhibitions
- Color prints, Japanese -- 20th century -- Exhibitions
- Wood-engraving, American -- 20th century -- Exhibitions
- Color prints, American -- 20th century -- Exhibitions
- Wood-engraving, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions
- Color prints, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions
- Wood-engraving -- Wisconsin -- Madison -- Exhibitions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books