This is the book professionals have been asking for! For the first tim e, a single pocket atlas covers all the major body and ear acupuncture points, as well as the most commonly occurring trigger points. Detail ed descriptions of the localization, needling depth, indications, and functions of each point are provided. The different schools of ear acu puncture (e.g. Chinese v. Nogier), often a source of confusion for man y practitioners, are presented side-by-side, enhancing this book,Fs us efulness as a daily reference guide.
- Dewey Decimal: 615.8920223
- Physical Description: 5.0"x7.4"x0.7"; 0.7 lb; 328 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-05-21
- Health, Mind & Body -- Alternative Medicine -- General
- Medicine -- Alternative & Holistic -- Acupuncture
- Medicine -- Alternative & Holistic -- General
- Medicine -- General
- Medicine -- Reference -- Medical Atlases
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Alternative Medicine -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Alternative Medicine -- Acupuncture
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Reference -- Medical Atlases
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books