Colonial narratives/cultural dialogues: "discoveries" of India in the language of colonialism
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: PR129
- Dewey Decimal: 82-.9/358
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 196 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- English literature -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- History and criticism
- India -- History -- British occupation, 1765-1947 -- Historiography
- Literature and anthropology -- England -- History -- 17th century
- Literature and anthropology -- England -- History -- 18th century
- English literature -- Appreciation -- India
- English literature -- Indic influences
- Imperialism in literature
- Colonies in literature
- Narration (Rhetoric)
- India -- In literature
- Renaissance -- England
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books