Collins Gem Football is the ideal introduction to the game from the budding armchair pundit to the weekend player. The history of the game and its heroes along with full explanations of the rules and playing techniques will provide all the introduction that any pundit needs. This new Gem is published in flexibinding, providing the durability of a hardback with the flexibility of a paperback. In a stylish new cover design, this Gem will give a friendly introduction to the game. Collins Gem Football starts by examining the history of the game upto the present day, complete with detail of the main national and international competitions and a selection of the greatest players and teams. The rules, techniques, skills and strategies of the game are explained and advice given on starting to play the game.
- Physical Description: 3.6"x5.2"x0.9"; 0.3 lb; 256 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1999-08-02
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books