Collins Easy Learning French Dictionary. (Easy Learning Dictionary)
Collins Easy Learning French Dictionary is an up-to-date, easy-reference dictionary with key GCSE curriculum words highlighted and a practical and fun supplement covering key vocabulary areas. It is the ideal dictionary for learners of French of all ages, but especially for those aiming for GCSE exam success. The bestselling Collins Easy Learning French Dictionary is designed for all learners of French, whether you are learning for your GCSE exams at school, in an evening class, for business or to go on holiday. The entries cover everyday French and English (including all essential set expressions) and key curriculum words are highlighted to help with exam preparation. It is also fully endorsed by the exam board, Edexcel. Clear and concise language notes provide information on common grammatical errors and confusable words, while handy culture notes explain cultural differences. French verbs are cross-referred to comprehensive verb tables, helping you find all the French verb forms you need. Combined with a text which is colour-coded and very easy to navigate, the Collins Easy Learning French Dictionary gives a solid foundation for French language learning. * Get it right: thousands of examples of real French show you exactly how translations are used. * Get there fast: clear colour layout takes you quickly to the words you want, with key GCSE vocabulary flagged for rapid identification. * Have confidence: a fun, practical supplement focuses on key exam vocabulary and helps you to use written and spoken French correctly. Log onto www.collinslanguage.com/easyresources to access a wealth of free downloadable resources to help you practise and consolidate your language skills. Other titles available in the Collins Easy Learning French range are:Collins Easy Learning French Grammar, Collins Easy Learning French Verbs, Collins Easy Learning French Words and Collins Easy Learning French Conversation.
- Physical Description: 5.1"x7.7"x1.3"; 1.4 lb; 680 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-01-01
- Education & Reference -- Foreign Language Study & Reference -- Foreign Language Dictionaries & Thesauruses
- Teens -- Education & Reference -- Reference
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books